1.01.2010

30 before 30

I'm taking inspiration from Slice of Pink and making a 30 before 30 list. Only one year to do it! Let me know if you'd like to join in any of the list - I don't want to do it alone! :)

1. Check out a book from the library.

2. Go on a cruise.

3. Go to a farmer's market.

4. Throw a dinner party.

5. Sky dive.

6. Make my mom's chicken and noodles.

7. Drink a dirty martini.

8. Run a 5K under 30 minutes.

9. Volunteer.

10. Post photos to istockphoto.

11. Buy a painting.

12. Visit Upland Brewery.

13. Go to a poetry reading.

14. Visit the Container Store.

15. Wear a dress to work everyday for a week.

16. Cook an asian meal.

17. Visit a weird museum.

18. Have tea at the Morris-Butler House.

19. Take a road trip to a state I've never been.

20. Play tennis w/ some one other than my mom.

21. Learn to knit.

22. Watch 5 of AFI's top rated movies.

23. Buy a large cookie from a bakery I've never been.

24. Buy a meal for a homeless person.

25. Take a bath with candles like they do in the movies.

26. Go to a parade.

27. Visit another country.

28. Make something cool (cooking doesn't count).

29. Learn a new photography technique.

30. Celebrate my last day as a 20-something FABULOUSLY!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'd be honored to participate in checking some of those off with you!